High Point Discovered is looking for dynamic visual storytellers to help us in sharing the best and brightest moments in our city, High Point, NC. As a 501(c)3, High Point Discovered exists to connect our citizens to the greater community through our unique and authentic storytelling perspective.
HPD is seeking to engage with the services of a freelance photographer on a contractual, per-project basis. This photographer would be part of our Creative Collective, a group of creative men and women who use their talents and creativity to tell the stories of our beautiful city, through photography, videography, written content, and more. With flexible schedule, competitive rates, and a passion for editorial style, High Point Discovered empowers creatives to use their craft to capture the best and brightest spots in High Point, NC.
To apply, please submit a resume and portfolio (or website link) to Creative Director, Hannah Ray at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Proven passion for storytelling
- Demonstrated strong grasp of photography, Photoshop, Lightroom (or comparable editing software)
- Capacity to work independently and collaboratively
- 1-2 years of experience in photographing for businesses or for individual clients
- Participate in 2-4 photo shoots per month
- Edit and create galleries for all photo shoots within 2 weeks of capture
- Participate in quarterly Creative Collective brainstorms to engage with the overall creative vision of the organization
- Release images to High Point Discovered for print and digital use